Thailand is also known as the ‘Vegas of the East’ and is a country that many long to visit! When it comes to honeymoons, it is the perfect place which can cater to all your fantasies with its gorgeous landscapes, blissful beaches, extravagant resorts and scrumptious food. Owing to the affordable prices and the plethora of choices, Bangkok is the 4th most visited city in the world. Romancing on a cruise or dining at a splendid restaurant, Bangkok provides all in one place for the love birds coming in for a honeymoon in Thailand. Some of the Top 14 Honeymoon Places in Bangkok Pattaya are:
- Visit Wat Arun and other popular temples
In Thailand, there are a total of 40,717 Buddhist temples. As Thailand’s capital city, it should come as no surprise that it is home to many ornate shrines and temples. For your Bangkok honeymoon, take a trip to visit some of the most beautiful temples and shrines in Thailand. Situated opposite to the Grand Palace, simply board a boat from Saphan Taksin boat pier 8 to get across. Other popular temples include the Wat Saket Ratcha Wora Maha Wihan in Pom Prap Sattru Phai district, the Wat Benchamabophit Dusitvanaram in the Dusit district of Bangkok, also known as the marble temple and Wat Trimitr which features exhibitions.
- Siam Park City or Dream World
For adrenaline junkies, you can’t do a Bangkok honeymoon without a few screams. Head over to Siam Park City or Dream World. Both amusement parks will ensure a full day’s entertainment (and screams), with plenty of rollercoaster rides and performances. Alternatively, you can head to Safari World to get up close and personal with the animals. Be sure to get your tickets in advance from Klook to skip the long queues!
Located in the heart of the city, the Grand Palace is one the most famous places to visit in Bangkok, without which your Thailand trip would definitely stay incomplete. This former residence of King Rama of the Rattanakosin Kingdom now hosts royal ceremonies and enriching tours for every type of traveler. Apart from his residence, you can also witness the grandeur of the ‘Temple of the Emerald Buddha’ situated here. This is one of the top 10 romantic places in thailand.
- Chao Phraya River:
Every Bangkok tourist attractions list stays incomplete without a mention of the iconic ‘Chao Phraya River’ in it. Flowing south to the Gulf of Thailand, this river has innumerable experiences in store for you. And while the exemplary dinner cruise and the enchanting ferry rides are a reason good enough for visiting here, its picturesque beauty against the backdrop of spectacular buildings make a visit here even more worthwhile.
- Lumpini Park
This park is an ideal place for basking in the bliss of tranquility, fresh breeze, and nature’s shade. Perfect for travelers of all the ages, it is home to various flora, fauna, and refreshing experiences like rowing, paddle boating & more. Be it a family trip, a solo exploration, or a romantic getaway, you ought to visit the Lumphini Park whenever you’re in Bangkok.
- Madame Tussauds:There is no doubt that Madame Tussauds is amongst the must visit places in Bangkok . This worldwide famous wax museum would not only give you an opportunity to get clicked with your favorite celebrity, but would also let you touch and hug them. For an entertaining evening and a chance to stand right next to the popular heroes & artists, this is the place to be.
[ Suggested Read – Top 14 Things to Do in Phuket ]
- Safari World
Unlike the other zoos, the popular Safari World in Bangkok lets animals roam around freely at their own pace. It has a spacious Safari Park, where you can drive through and spot wildlife, and also a Marine Park, where you can watch entertaining live shows, indulge in local cuisines, and shop for souvenirs. Undoubtedly, this is an ideal place to visit for a thrilling day out.
A city located on the eastern Gulf coast, Pattaya is the perfect place for an exquisite Thailand honeymoon. Its beaches are as much as a major attraction, as are its high-rise condos and shopping malls. If you visit this place for your honeymoon, we bet you’ll have the time of your life! Some of the best things to do in Pattaya are:
- Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical GardenThe sprawling park at Nong Nooch (pronounced “nung nut”) Village offers a variety of activities for all the family. Walkways wind among colorful themed gardens, including a topiary garden; 17th-century French garden; European Renaissance garden; and species-specific gardens featuring plants like tropical palms, succulents, and bonsai.
- Jomtien BeachStretching for six kilometers, Jomtien Beach is a welcome escape from the bustle of the main city four kilometers away. You can sunbathe along its golden shores or take refuge in shade provided by trees at the beach’s edge. Water lovers can enjoy all kinds of activities, including jet-skiing, kitesurfing, parasailing, and windsurfing. When you need refreshment, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and cafes along the beach serving local fare and fresh seafood.
[ Also Read – Ultimate Bangkok Shopping Bangkok guide ]
- Sanctuary of TruthBilled as “the magnificence of heaven recreated on Earth,” this massive monument, built entirely of wood, is a study in Thai architectural styles. Every available space is intricately decorated with wooden carvings, and the entire structure was built to pay homage to ancient religions and philosophies. The cycle of life, Utopia, and humanity’s relationship to the universe are some of the themes reflected in the artwork here. While visiting the sanctuary, you can enjoy Thai cultural shows and Thai boxing, go elephant trekking or horseback riding, or take a ride on a speedboat.
- Koh Larn:A 30-minute speed boat ride or 45-minute ferry ride from Pattaya, Koh Larn (also called Koh Lan) is a relatively peaceful escape from tourist-packed Pattaya. Several white-sand beaches stretch along the shores of the island, with food stalls, restroom facilities, and plenty of water sports. Parasailing, banana boat rides, and underwater Sea Walking are some of the most popular.
[ Suggested Read – Mr. Parekh and his two boys travel to Pattaya and Bangkok ]
- Art in ParadiseFamily-friendly Art in Paradise is an illusion art museum and the perfect place for fun photo ops. Tickle a whale’s belly, touch a rhino, or tackle a marlin in life-like artwork and capture the moment in a photograph to share with family and friends later. The different themed zones include classic art, Egypt, the underwater world, safari, dinosaurs, and fantasy. This is a great rainy day attraction, and a fun place to round out your vacation photo collection.
- Ramayana Water Park:Billed as “the biggest and best water park in Thailand,” Ramayana Water Park offers an exhilarating day out for travelers of all ages, with 21 different water-themed rides. A riot of colorful, serpentine slides spiral around the park, including a heart-stopping freefall and more gentle slides for the little ones. Other highlights include the double wave pool, a kids’ Aquasplash park with fountains, and even a green maze.
- Four Regions Floating market:The first and only floating market in Pattaya, this bustling hive of commerce is divided into different sections selling merchandise from the four major areas of Thailand. Souvenirs, arts and crafts, and clothing are among the many items sold here, and it’s also a great place to indulge in some exotic cuisine; you can try everything from scorpions to crickets and crocodile meat. A great way to explore the markets is to rent a boat. Unlike more authentic floating markets, you have to pay for admission here.
After reading of all the interesting places you can visit in Bangkok, Pattaya; we are sure you want to consider it as your honeymoon destination! Even if you do not have a honeymoon in mind, you can visit these two gems in Thailand for your next getaway! You can Book honeymoon in bangkok packages all inclusive from india from Smart Holiday Shop by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 7838398058.